Sunday, August 1, 2010

One-derland!!!


Finally, I hit the first of my big weight loss goals...One-derland! For those of you not in the weight loss surgery community, this means I am at a weight that begins with the number 1! This is a really big deal for me, since I haven't had a "1" weight in over six years! My poor body has been holding on to the lowest of the 200's for several days now, and I was sooooo happy this morning to get on the scale and see this. (FYI- I would have never thought I would publicly share a pic of the number on the scale....).

I have learned that each major milestone should be rewarded, but I am having a hard time deciding what I should buy. Of course, food is not an option. Clothes would be ok, except that I am losing weight so quickly I won't be able to wear them long. I'd love something tangible to be able to look at as a reminder. Maybe jewelry, but I don't wear much of it. I thought maybe a new tattoo, but I'm not sure I really want to commit to that. So, for now, I'm just going to be happy about this milestone & enjoy this feeling! It's only been 8 weeks since my surgery, so losing 37 pounds rocks!!

Well, that's the most current update I have. Will update as things continue to move forward. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment